Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I am a Frazzeled Female....Not a Doubt in My Mind!

I am honored to spend Thursday mornings with a group of moms who are trying to be better Christian women.  We are using The Frazzled Female
It seems to be a good little Bible study, we will be on week 2 this week which is having a positive attitude.  If you are like me when everything around you seems to go to pot at times it is hard to have a positive attitude.  Different people get "frazzled" for different reasons.  We are supposed to find something positive in everything even cleaning the toilet.  Yep that would be a hard time to find the positivity, especially if your a mom cleaning up after boys...okay or a wife of any man (it doesn't matter the age...none of them can aim, and all of them think a maid will clean it up later).  All of us moms feel that our families assume the mystery maid comes and cleans up after them, the maid that never gets paid or many thanks.  Anyhow I think the point of this weeks study is to try to see the positivity in the horrible tasks of life or in difficult times.  So if anyone hears me scream "Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 NIV, it is probably because it is the only positive thing I can think to say.  We are all supposed to remember while we are cleaning up after our families that God has great plans for us, as long as we seek Him even when we don't think we have a reason too. 

*I think I should note to those faint of heart that I am a Christian, but I am a human so at times I should probably put a disclaimer...I am a messy Christian, sometimes without a filter.  If you don't agree with me that is okay, or if I offend you I am so sorry.  But one things remains, I am here to honor the Lord and he knows me really well and he accepts me as I am a wonderfully made mess!  Trust me He either shakes his head at me a lot or laughs at me a lot...take your pick!

No comments: